Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Job Title: Electrical Project Engineer
Location: Scotland (East Kilbride & Paisley)
My Client is a contracting company who undertake Civil Engineering and M&E projects across the UK, for example: repair and maintenance to water/utilities assets. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer with site knowledge of the water & waste water sector to look after projects in the Central Belt of Scotland.
The company is currently growing year on year, they have a friendly and personable team, have been trading many years and have low staff attrition
Reporting to the MEICA Manager the Electrical Project Engineer will take responsibility for sites in the Midlands area. You can expect to work on water sector projects such as; reactive and planned maintenance to water pumping equipment within water/wastewater treatment facilities.
- Project manage all Electrical maintenance and repair works
- Review and Revise quotations to clients
- Review Drawings for Snags & Defects.
- Review Programs
- Procure specialist equipment, parts, plant.
- Ensure all works are carried out to a high standard and in line with current HSE legislation.
- Ensure Sub-contractors adhere to specified program.
- Conduct site visits and client meetings
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-starter able to work autonomously and willing to travel around multiple site.
- CSCS Card
- Electrical HND Qualification as a minimum.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Projects for Program Management.
- Experience with Scottish Water M&E Projects
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ideally having worked in an operational/programming role within Construction or Civil sectors.
- Water treatment projects experience would be advantageous