Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Câmpina, Romania
- Check the conformity and traceability of the equipment, as required by the assembly sheet, as well as the marks performed on the equipment
- Check the conformity of the hydrostatic and gas test charts to be performed according to the specific process procedures and work instructions
- Check the conformity of the shot blasting and painting of equipment with the specific procedure and work instructions as well as with the Client requirements;
- Record the performed checking on traveler sheet/IT specific system
- Check the packing way of the equipment before delivery and
- Confirm its conformity with quality specification and Client requirements and good to be delivered
- Identify and follow up the nonconformities reported and initiate the nonconformities (NCR) and scrap report
Minimum Job Qualifications
REQUIRD QUALIFICATIONS:Education: Technical Professional School or High School, technical profile Certificates: rigger operatorLicenses: crane operator E categoryMinimum necessary experience: 1 year
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.