Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Câmpina, Romania
- Make products according prescribed technology from preheating, cladding and heat treatment;
- Respect the tasks received from welding supervisor;
- Prepare and verifies the welding equipments;
- Grab tracks in fastening devices to welding;
- Visual controls all surfaces to be welded (cladding) of any defects;
- Respect the preheating and welding work instructions;
- Utilize contact thermometers to check the temperature of preheating and between layers;
- Utilize the measuring devices for check the thickness of layer deposited by welding;
- Upload and handle components with lifting equipment in a safety way
- Ensure traceability by completing the welding sheet, or by filling them in the â€œManufacturing Execution Systemâ€? (MES).
Minimum Job Qualifications
Absolvent Scoala Profesionala/Liceu profil Sudura sau Mecanic Experienta de lucru relevanta de minim 6 luni sudura Cunostinte operare PC (Word, Excel)Cunostinte despre instrumente de masurare (subler, micrometru etc)Cunostinte desen tehnic Cunostinte sudura in argon WIG Cunostinte sudura manuala
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.