Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Other Skills: Journeyman
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Seminole, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is searching for an I&E Superintendent. In this role you will need to ensure all electrical/instrument construction activities are carried out as per contract requirement.
Work site location will be in Seminole, TX.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Maintain the schedule, highlight pinch points and ensure corrective actions are put in place if required
- Manage Change and ensure processes are being followed both safety and quality
- Manage resources in line with the schedule
- Manage Sub Contractors in line with company procedures
- Ensure all systems are As Built as detailed in the construction work packs
- Manage job cards and report accurate progress & time writing
- Lead Electrical teams in specific allocated areas
- Demonstrate Safety leadership and be fully conversant with the Project HSE Plan
- Maintain accurate records
- Manage certification documentation
Skills / Qualifications
- TX Journeyman electrician license for at least 5 years or a journeyman license from a reciprocating state.
- Master License preferred but not required.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Discipline or equivalent
- 5 years' experience in a supervisory capacity; Strong background in leadership/management/supervision roles in the craft industry.
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience with P6 (Primivera 6) or MS Project scheduling software preferred.
- Read and Interpret drawings and P&ID's
- Understand specifications
- Identify materials against specifications
- Strong safety leadership qualities
- Good trade and industry knowledge
- Good Trades leadership qualities
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.