Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, Operations Management
Other Skills: Crew Change, Crew Mobilization, Logistic
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Qatar
We are seeking a Crew Coordinator for our operation in the Middle East.
1. To ensure that the assigned rig(s) are manned by a suitably qualified crew.
2. Mobilisation/demobilization and crew change is predictable and efficient.
3. Administration of timesheets, salary payments, and payslips of all crew to be accurate and documented.
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities but not limited to;
• Plan, organize and manage the day-to-day crewing functions in compliance with HR policies and procedures.
• Handling of crew mob/ demob and crew changes (flights/visa/site pass etc)
• Collection of crew timesheets and computation of crew salaries taking into account all variables relating to their salary. Handover to Finance for verification and payroll processing.
• Communicate recruitment, crew movements and industrial relations information to Operations Managers to ensure effectively staffed rigs.