Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Surface Pressure control lead engineer to join the team in Saudi Arabia. The Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. Has the experience or expertise to solve problems. Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.Essential Responsibilities:
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned individual and team projects using
- Sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and
- Product / program requirements.
- Provide technical leadership to personnel/cross-functional teams supporting the assigned project
- Implement plans with guidance to meet technical requirements of assigned components and
- Develop action plans with guidance to respond to issues/ problems
- Lead or participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Recommend, with guidance, the approach to meet the technical and program requirements
- Participate and present or review in technical and program reviews
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Communicate with customers
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree from an accredited university or college.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing API 6A equipment (preferably valves, actuators, and wellhead).
- Mathcad experience.
- FEA experience.
- Product testing and qualification experience (API 6A PR2 Annex F and/or field trial).
- Product support, services, or field service experience.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.