Skills: Pipeline Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
My Client is a large international EPCM consultancy who are based in Rotterdam. They specialise in Oil and Gas, Chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Due to expansion they are currently looking a Lead Pipeline Engineer who is available to work long term 9 month renewable contract in Rotterdam.
The Lead Pipeline Engineer is required to:
- Have experience in underground pipes for heating networks, water works, chemicals or energy carriers
- Have at least 8 years experience in infrastructure works
- Have experience in managing multi discipline teams
- Lead the engineering group during FEED/ EPC
- Have experience in reviewing and approving datasheets and drawings
- Have experience in interface between client and consultancy
- Lead H&S meetings
- Monitor Schedule and agreed budgets
- Have experience in Pipeline Design software
Pipeline Engineers with underground infrastructure experience will only be considered
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!