To Prepare proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract Terms & Conditions and commercial risk assessment. Contributes to sales plan in a specific region. Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.Essential Responsibilities:
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Develop proposals; may negotiate with customers; ensure deals deliver shareholder value; drive competitive pricing. May include compiling and submitting required tender documentation;
- Handles standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice;
- Contributes to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity. Works on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions;
- Handles diverse clients in a region;
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales;
- Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders;
- Handles local focus on Small-Medium size territory.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering / Law / Administration / Economics / Accounting / Finance) from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial Proposals, Costing, Contracts, Finance, Sourcing or Project Management;
- Fluent English;
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to adjust communication according to audience. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Ability to influence others and functionally or informally lead teams;
- Lead initiatives of simple to complex scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several commercial opportunities simultaneously;
- Effective problem identification and solution skills;
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Ability to deal with pressure and workload seasonality.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.