- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related surface cabin equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Routinely welds, paints and refurbishes equipment. Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Maintains records. Schedules maintenance of equipment .
- Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Handles special projects,as assigned.
- Certifications preferred but not required: A/C certification, electrical maintenance, Stationary Engineer.
- Some electrical experience on 3 PH480and single PH 120v.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Knowledge on hydraulic circuits and abilityto troubleshoot faults.
- Proficient in the use of multimeters,megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments. Basic level ofanalytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Technical diploma or 3+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience(airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Must have completion tools experience, especially liner hanger.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.