Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking an Office Administrator/Receptionist for a 1 year contract in Fort St. John, BC.
- Inventory ordering and control
- Multi line phone system etiquette and experience
- Ability to deal efficiently and professionally with people internally and externally
- Experience with MFP's and various office equipment
- Proficient with PC use, able to learn new applications
- Extensive MS Office experience, with a concentration on MS Excel
- Highly organized and ability to Multitask
- Oil and Gas Experience is an asset
- Ability to follow and maintain Covid Protocols and Procedures set in place
- Accounts Payable experience, Enterprise1 or Open Invoice is an asset
- Reliable, Dependable & Personable- looking for the right fit for the team!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.