Sr. Director, Flow and Process Technologies - Digital TechnologyWould you like to be a part of a leadership team that successfully executes business strategy through all aspects of digital technology and operations?Do you enjoy problem-solving?Partner with the best
As Sr. Director, Flow and Process Technologies, you will be accountable for Digital Technology leadership and partnership with the TPS - Flow and Process Technology business, defining and executing business strategy through all aspects of digital technology programs and operations.
As a Sr. Director, Flow and Process Technologies, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Acting as the single face and single point of accountability for Digital Technology with the Flow and Process Technologies leadership and teams.
- Defining and executing the information technology strategy that powers the organization to success.
- Leading a global team of Digital Technology employees, while maximizing the leverage of horizontal Digital Technology organizational capabilities
- Helping to co-develop and deliver friction-less Digital Technology services that allow teams to collaborate and perform at their very best
- Being accountable for operational excellence of assigned program (s), with duties, including project reviews, feasibility, cost benefits analysis, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure for all project work related to the program.
- Driving all aspects of fiscal management including setting and gaining support for the strategic investment plans of the business.
- Managing the annual and long-term financial budgets including year-on-year cost efficiencies to reduce like-for-like costs by improving cost transparency, rationalizing architectures and challenging consumption to maximize value
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline with strong expertise in Flow Process Technologies.
- Have experience working in program or product management
- Have experience driving large programs
- Have experience in a team leadership role
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.