Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Control the overall Procurement team throughout the procurement activities in order to ensure that all procurement processes are implemented properly, effectively and fully in compliance with procurement procedure
Must have at least 15 years' experience in procurement with international practices in refinery and petroleum.
- Managing and supervising to ensure proper and effective negotiation in pricing, terms and conditions of sale and warranties of goods and products with key suppliers and vendors.
- Manage and supervise to ensure the availability of services, materials and equipment that meet the schedule, budget, specification, and quality as per specify in the Contract/PO.
- Managing and supervising to ensure to ensure that all the procurement and contracting undertaken are handled expeditiously, cost effective, and best value deals in line with company policies procurement and integrity of purchasing and contracting.
- Providing guidance and instructions to PS members in dealing with any difficulty arisen during the processes.
- Managing and supervising to ensure all procurement reports and Annual Procurement Plan are generated timely as required.
- Managing and supervising to ensure amendment of Procurement Procedure is conducted effectively and efficiently.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.