Skills: Rig Instrument Tech, Maintenance Engineer
Other Skills: CompEx, CAT/NOV
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Tarakan, Indonesia
- Min 5 years as a Chief Mechanic / Chief Electrician position on a Jack Up and/or floater.
- Have training from OEM's such as CAT, NOV.
- Have CompEX certification in case of Chief Electrician
- Min. Polytechnic diploma in Mechanical / Electrical and/or Unlimited Licensed Chief/ 2nd Marine Engineer.
- Computer Literate in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Able to read/ write communicate in English
- Indonesian / SEA work experience will be a plus.
- Having a Coxswain certificate also a plus.
PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk is Indonesia’s largest national onshore and offshore drilling contractor that has been serving both local and international clients domestically as well as abroad for more than two decades. Since its establishment, Apexindo has served prominent oil and gas companies, such as Total E&P Indonesie, Vico Indonesia, Chevron, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Pertamina, MedcoEnergi, Hess, BP, PetroChina, Lundin, Santos, Crescent Petroleum, Pearl, Statoil, Anadarko, and Devon.
As part of its commitment to continuously improve the competitive advantage as well as the international standard drilling services, Apexindo has successfully passed the surveillance audit and obtained the certification of ISO 9001; 2008 in Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 in Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 in Health and Safety Management System. Moreover, Apexindo also put a consistent concern on health and safety of its employees and stakeholders. This commitment had made Apexindo posted Lost Time Incident Frequency Rate (LTIFR) and Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate (TRIFR) that are below the industry average as recorded by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) Asia Pacific Region.
At the moment, with 8 onshore rigs, 6 offshore rigs, and a unit of Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading (FPSO), Apexindo has grown to become a leading drilling contractor with domestic and overseas operations, driven by its vision to be a world-class drilling contractor without compromising services.