Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £30000000 per annum
Location: Banten, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Indonesia
- Bachelor's degree in Technical degrees such as mechanical or electrical engineering is also necessary for the position.
- Prior experience (at least 10 years) in construction or facility maintenance is among the prerequisites for the maintenance manager job position, preferably someone who's been working in Oil and gas industry, especially oil storage or tankage
- At least 5 years in Managerial level
- Strong leadership and People management Skills
- Technical Skill: conducting equipment inspections to identify and facilitate/conduct repair of machinery.
- Skilled in planning and time management practices.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, instrumentations, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Strong Knowledge of oil and gas and standards of maintenance domains.
- Strong knowledge in oil and gas practices and applications.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Able to communicate both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing the overall maintenance operations associated with an oil and gas installation, which could be an offshore platform or vessel, or an onshore production terminal. Key operational systems supported will include production, utilities and safety systems.
- Manages and controls the daily activities of Maintenance Technicians
- Ensures all maintenance work is carried out in a safe manner
- Co-ordinates the planning and implementation of maintenance work ensuring adequate spares are maintained
- Liaises with onshore maintenance support engineers regarding maintenance issues
- Ensures the effective working of the Permit to Work system
- Monitors equipment and systems to ensure that the required performance is maintained
- Ensures the plant, processes and equipment are functioning efficiently
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times Provides support as part of the installation emergency response team
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.