Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Sr. Cyber Security Researcher to join the team in Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for validation of applications and products security controls, with the goal of hacking the technology or process. Will then provide directions to the technical staff for remediation plans.
- Perform pen testing on network, web, mobile and business applications; support design and implementation stages with code reviews and threat analysis as needed.
- Develop accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
- Effectively communicate findings and remediation strategies to business stakeholders including technical and development teams.
- Identify and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance pen test processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other relevant technical / IT field (or a minimum 5 years of relevant IT experience). Minimum 4 years specific experience on Cyber Security Research/Offensive Security.
- Relevant certifications such as OSCP, GPEN, CREST or equivalent
- Experience with common vulnerability and pen testing tools (e.g., Kali, Nessus, Nmap, Burp Suite, Wireshark, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of emerging cybersecurity threats
- Basic exploit development and validation skills
- Experience with Pyhton/shell scripting or at least one programming language
- Operational understanding of cryptography fundamentals (e.g., SSL/TLS, password security, filesystem encryption, etc.)
- Knowledge of secure development lifecycle principles
- Excellent knowledge of networking and application security architectures
- Experience with AWS cloud platforms and mobile security testing
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization
- Highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of embedded devices, ICS, IIoT technologies threats and countermeasures
- Ability to work well in a dynamic fast-paced team environment, building credibility
- Ability to think "outside the box" when developing solutions and creating value
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.