Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Mechanical Engineering, Project Engineer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The Project Engineer will focus on analytical and numerical modeling in fluid dynamics as well as transport mechanism and heat transfer modeling. The successful candidate will be a motivated expert in computational science with a strong background in applied mathematics and understanding of fluid flow governing equations. The engineer is expected to be able to research, select, implement, and validate appropriate numerical methods to solve various engineering problems. A strong background in analysis, mathematics, and software development is essential for this position. Must have 6 years of hands-on experience and proven record (e.g. publications) of developing and implementing numerical algorithms and simulation models for transient viscous multi-phase fluid flows including mass and heat transfer. Experience with CFD or FEA is a plus.
Specifically, the candidate is expected to develop, verify and benchmark analytical, empirical and numerical models and work with software development team to integrate them into company engineering software that provides engineering solutions to the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Masters/ PhD Fluid Mechanics/Applied Mathematics / Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering /Computer Science
• PhD Fluid Mechanics / Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering/ Applied Mathematics /Computer Science
Minimum 3-7+ years related experience - Must have Engineering Degree
Skills & Knowledge:
• Wellbore hydraulics
• Multiphase Modeling
• Physics involved in transport of solids in the wellbore
• Transient conjugate heat transfer
• A motivated expert in numerical methods.
• Expertise in numerical methods must be based on a clear understanding of scientific computation and mathematics.
• Highly proficient in Matlab, C++ and .NET
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Any experience in CFD or FEA.