Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Ability to comprehend critical documents and to learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to an ever-changing work environment
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Good oral and written communication skills with professional phone skills
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- 5+ years of experience.
- SAP or JDE experience
- Graduation mandatory (Specialisation in Logistics Preffered)
Our logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all incoming and outgoing freight activities between manufacturing, operational bases and freight forwarders. You will create shipping documents, ensure proper crating and track arriving and departing shipments. You will work closely with your supervisor and within clearly defined procedures. You will have to be stationed at ONGC Nhava Port for coordination of loadout & backloads received from the offshore rigs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Arrange and coordinate to ensure everything is ready to go out for job/shipment.
- Maintain appropriate databases and provide reports as requested. Accurate documentation in a timely manner is critical.
- Remain current with all applicable domestic shipping rules and regulations.
- Quote, route, coordinate and track all domestic truckload and LTL shipments originating from the facility.
- Coordinate all inter-plant and contract warehouse shipments.
- Prepare and process all necessary documentation for shipments.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of documents for international shipments for product originating from the facility.
- Expediting shipments and existing orders.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.