Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - SAP / ERP, Security
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Schlumberger has an opening in Bogotá, Colombia, for a SAP Security Analyst who will be responsible for working in collaboration with the SAP Security team in Pune, India & Houston, USA and various domain teams on SAP Security design for roll-out projects and sustain activities.
Successful Position holders are Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking and have the ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of Core Business processes in Finance, Supply, Manufacturing and Master Data.
- Manage SOD's and able to mitigate risks by providing inputs to GRC stakeholders as per SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) audit process and requirements
- Assist in design, document and continually enhance SAP security administration policies, processes, and procedures for the SAP environment
- Execute & analyze SOD reports using GRC, identify & report Risks.
- Able to work on Risk Remediation using GRC
- Execute access reports for housekeeping and internal quality checks
- Troubleshoot access issues and perform root cause analysis
- Understand the Schlumberger system landscape and learn the technologies involved
- Open to travel abroad and to India
Qualifications and Experience:
- SAP ECC Security Experience of 6-8 Years.
- Bachelor¹s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced English Level
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.