NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Producer, is currently looking for a Turnaround Scheduler
for a 1 year contract to be based in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Individuals will need to be local to the area as no accomodations/LOA is provided.
- Under the direction of the Scheduling Supervisor and the Master Scheduler the Turnaround scheduler is responsible for creating and maintaining the turnaround Annual Plan of Preventative, Corrective, Opportune and Campaign work.
- Provides Mentorship and support to Schedulers and planners across the Turnaround event.
- The turnaround scheduler must be able to create reports and analyze daily progress during the event, following the scheduling premise document.
- The TA scheduler will also support planning during the planning phase to ensure the primavera file is being built and maintained as per site premise documents,
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Maintenance and Turnaround
- Experience in using Primavera scheduling software and SAP.
- Minimum 5 years' experience planning
- Written and verbal communication skills
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.