Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Shanghai, China
- Responsibility of looking for growth opportunities in Industrial market (Mining, Pulp and paper, Transportation, Metal, etc.) with BN Plant-Wide Solution. Support to sales for solution quality improvement on plant wide projects.
- Responsibility of looking for growth opportunities in new markets (mentioned above) and provide end to end solution to customer with Bently Nevada offerings.
- Leveraging knowledge and experiences to support sales activity and improve NPS.
- Lead the Reference Site building, leverage the Bently best practice and business growth thru supporting to customer success.
- Promoting new products and solution including customer education and internal training.
- Early engagement with end-user, design institute, third party consultant and system integrators.
- Positioning Bently Nevada as the customer's best resource for plant-wide asset management total solution.
- Promote boundary less customer centered mindset, as well as, teamwork/ alignment with other teams.
- College education major in machinery, automation & control or electronics engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in machinery conditional monitoring and/or machine diagnosis, or automation in Metal, Mining, Transportation, Paper, or Infrastructure, etc.
- Strong knowledge about asset management market and developing trend.
- Sensitive to new opportunities and marketing changes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop relationship at all levels of customer organization.
- Willing to travel on short notice.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (Spoken & Written)
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.