Essential Qualification / Requirements
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame
- Perform tax archives for all business Units
- Assist and prepare necessary documents related to tax audits; filling objection or appeal
- Help accompany the business unit to tax office regarding tax administration
- Responsible for designing and implementing internal controls over financial reporting, including accounting policy implementations, SOX, distributed controllership, process simplification and internal controls over IPP monitoring and risk. Serve as controllership experts on financial system and ERP implementations.
- Detects and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
- Having experience in tax audit, tax reconciliation, monthly tax reporting, tax objection, tax appeal and tax administration
- preferably hold USKP certification
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.