Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Minden, Nevada, United States
• Perform inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and equipment
• Determine and execute the methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for work completion
• Work from engineering drawings, sketches, data sheets, specifications, and the computer
• Safely operate a variety of machines
• Perform basic trouble-shooting and preventative maintenance on machines to ensure continued production quality
• Determine the appropriate course of action to effectively execute on the processes required
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
• Minimum 6 months customer service experience
• Work around approved chemicals
• Work overtime, as required
• Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, as required
• Exert up to 20 pounds of force frequently, as required
• Exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects, as required
• To stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, as required
• Work Second shift
• Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
• Customer orientation / mindset
• Bently Nevada Product knowledge
• Strong R / 3 knowledge relating to production tools
• Strong Process Orientation
• Strong analytical and time management skills
• Proactive work style, creativity, energy
• Ability to work well with others
• Self-motivated and directed
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.