Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: England, United Kingdom
Our client is a major Infrastructure & Construction company who are recruiting for a Senior Bridge Engineer on a staff basis to work in the Oxford area on a Major highways scheme.
The Senior Design Engineer will play an important role in a small team of engineers and technicians to design and deliver a range of projects and functions to maintain this important asset, to agreed budgets and programmes
We're looking for:
- Substantial experience in highway structures inspection, maintenance, design, asset management and construction.
- Experience of working collaboratively with clients, contractors, stakeholders and multidiscipline design teams.
- Good working knowledge of Design Manual for Roads and Bridges/Specification for Highway Works/Eurocodes relating to the design and maintenance of highway structures.
- Experience of mentoring bridge engineers, graduates and technicians.
- Proficient in the use of structural analysis & design software (e.g. LUSAS, TEDDS, RING & AutoCAD).
- A relevant Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers or equivalent professional qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player with a 'can do' approach.