Skills: Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
Primary Purpose of Job
Act as a key advisory role to PRM and PR for all corporate brand management and communication strategies for QP to ensure QP's brand equity, image and reputation are effectively safeguarded and enhanced. Serves as a primary interfacing and facilitating role with other PR divisions and/or QP departments in the execution of QP corporate brand management and communication strategies.
• University Degree in communication, marketing, public relations, journalism or similar, preferably with post-graduate qualifications in relevant fields.
Experience & Skills
• At least 12 years of proven relevant experience.
• High proficiency in both English and Arabic.
• Must be self-sufficient in basic computer software programs (e.g. Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
• Must have extremely well developed leadership and project management skills.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa