Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Criteria: Minimally 1-2+ years related experience
- Vocational school or collage diploma as minimum.
- Preferred university diploma (technical degree)
- Reports to: Operations Supervisor, Workshop Supervisor
Entry Level job - Has responsibility for assisting with the development of reliability based maintenance strategy, based on preventive and predictive maintenance for product line equipment. Works with Repair and Maintenance Technicians to schedule workload. Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance. He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Ensuring compliance with company health and safety policies
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance for downhole tools and surface equipment
- Assist with the cement slurry preparation, mixing and testing
- Assist with the shoe track equipment manufacturing
- Responding to breakdowns and repairs
- Diagnosing faults (trouble shooting) and completing necessary failure analysis documentation
- Repairing downhole tools and surface equipment
- Performing require modifications to downhole tools and surface equipment
- Providing technical support when necessary
- Perform full service, (disassembly, inspection, assembly, testing, and calibration when required) of downhole tools
- Perform failure analysis and update analysis in the Reliability database.
- Perform Work Order Requests, Work Orders and read and file all tech alerts.
- Complete and collect required service records and documentation, and stores electronic copies online and hard copies in files.
- Maintain all shop equipment and tools in good working order.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford