The Production Supervisor Team Leader will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and effect short-term and some long-term business goals. Mentor and develop personnel to ensure nimble and flexible teams.Essential Responsibilities
- In the role of Production Supervisor Team Leader, you will:
- Provide total group leadership in the attainment of goals with respect to safety, quality, cost, production and compliance.
- Select, hire, train, develop, and provide ongoing leadership and direction of assigned personnel.
- Direct process / product improvement programs and provide process method excellence throughout the organization.
- Lead group to achieving goals in asset utilization, process / manufacturing loss improvement, delivered quality, delivery and cost reduction.
- Ensure communication of key business / customer issues to employees
- Provide total group leadership to continuously improve manufacturing, test, assembly and process for all assigned products / processes.
- Pursue state of the art technology and processes to enhance product / process producibility and delivered quality requirements.
- Provide leadership to achieve asset utilization, cost attainment, quality, delivery, budget, and manpower goals.
- Interface with other organizations and vendors to assure requirements are met on time.
- Be responsible for the ongoing communication of key business / customer issues.
- Provide ongoing support in scheduling resources, technical leadership and facilitating the flow of hardware to meet customer requirements.
- Participate in Team activities to meet identified goals.
- Provide technical, quality and production leadership to assigned Teams.
- Achieve highest levels of internal and external customer service.
- Support team leader in the strategic planning of manpower, equipment and other resources.
- Advocate Six Sigma rigors to all functions within the cells.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience leading and managing others in a manufacturing operations environment.
- 1 year experience mentoring others.
- Functional Competence using SAP and MS Office.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience as a process leader and with implementing productivity tools is preferred.
- Corporate Training Program graduate (manufacturing / operations / engineering) is preferred (BH employees only).
- Six Sigma training is preferred (BH employees only).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and ensure that they are met.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.