Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer - India to join the team in Pune, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for designing ,developing and testing Embedded Software (Firmware), platforms and systems that control and runs on devices that need to be tailored to the needs of the hardware that it has to control and run on (i.e. directly controls the real time functions of a physical device such as motors, alternators, engines, valves, fans, and other devices and products).
- Typically requires a deep understanding of the characteristics of the physical device being controlled, the realtime functions it is expected to perform and the ability to design, develop, implement, and test the logic and software required to realize the realtime functionality.
- Usually tailored for products and services across various P&Ls.
- Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge.
- Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required
- Working closely with Onsite Product and Engineering teams to understand the requirements
- Write detailed engineering specs from business requirements and code the frontend part of projects from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- 7 to 10 years of professional software development experience in front end technologies specializing in Angular architecture and development
- Hands-on Angular 2 experience with core development experience in Angular 4+ and above to design and architect Angular modules
- Expertise in TypeScript language and familiarity with creating Angular modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app
- Expertise in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.