Skills: Snubbing, Well Intervention, Workover or Completion
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
HWO SUPERVISORS & OPERATORS
• Location: Europe (On & Offshore)
• Years of experience in the role: Jack Operator 2+ / Supervisors 5+
• Start: December 15th 2020
• Job Number: 175
Performance Energy is looking for a crew of experienced Hydraulic Workover personnel to support two separate clients on & offshore in Europe.
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, our client can only accept applicants that are currently in Europe or are EU Nationals.
Onshore 225K HWO unit, supporting intervention & deadwell HWO operations.
Offshore: 340 & 460K Units, supporting ESP WO & Tubing hang offs.
We kindly request that if you do not meet the minimum expectations for these positions that you do not apply. If you wish to be kept up to date with our work opportunities please simply upload your cv on our website www.performance-energy.com.
• Experience In HWO as: Jack Operator or Supervisor
• Ability to operate the Jack or supervise HWO activity
• EU national or based in EU currently