Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Job Title: Senior SOC Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
My client, one of the largest banks is Asia, is seeking a Senior SOC Analyst to join their team in Singapore. This team is looking for someone with security threat monitoring and security compliance monitoring experience. The successful candidate will be working in a 24x7x365 shift environment and will respond to security incidents in Intelligence driven SOC.
• The analyst will be responsible for performing daily operational real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources.
• Monitoring and Analysis of OS, Database or other platform logs.
• Triage security incidents (malware infections, unauthorized access, malicious emails, Phishing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, etc.)
• Analysis of cyber threats by deep packet inspection.
• Detection of threat by analyzing large set logs from different security & Network devices, different Operating system, Databases, Web servers/Applications etc.
• Enhance and Build Cyber threat detection use cases and assist in analyzing & reducing false positive.
• Identify infection/compromise in the company utilizing threat intelligence and indicators of compromise (IOCs) from different threat Intel sources and regulators.
• Analyst will be responsible for identification, classification and prioritization of Incident.
• Assist in Incident Response for Detected/Reported Cyber security Incidents.
• Generate security reporting and metrics as required
• ITC/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / IT Security from a recognized education institution
• Professional security related qualification (e.g. SANS GCIA, GSEC, GCIH) will be favorable although not mandatory
• Min 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity but candidates without relevant industry experience but have strong passion and proven track of learning/exploring cyber security can apply.
• Strong understanding of Networking, Operating System and Cyber Security concepts.
• Good understanding of Cyber security: Cyber kill chain, TTP, threat intelligence, malware triage.
• Good understanding of Different Attacks on System, Network, Applications.
• A good knowledge in Internet infrastructure, networking technology and network security (i.e. DNS, DHCP, Firewall, WAF, IDS, IPS, VPN, APT and TCP/IP protocols)
• Malware triage and analysis capability will be an advantage
• Working experience with major SIEM will be an advantage
• Experience in analyzing different logs to detect cyber threats (i.e. Security Devices, Operating Systems, Network Devices, Databases, and Application/Web Servers etc.)
• Work in a rotational 24/7 SOC environment
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!