Skills: Business Analyst, IT - SAP / ERP
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Analyzes customer problems situations related to invalid entry of master data, pricing master data or billing information to determine a resolution.
- Continuously seeks ways to streamline admin requirements of customers in support of improving process efficiency where appropriate.
- Analyzes, investigates and resolves mater data and/or pricing inquiries in coordination with the SME and other support groups such as IT, Marketing Services and Performance Partners, Finance teams, etc.
- Called on to assist in customer integrations, quality improvement teams, and other projects that require billing and pricing knowledge.
- Contract and Agreement Administration: Generates, interprets and reviews all contracts and Standard Deals agreements for the North America Chevron Retail network. This entails coordination and collaboration with business partners like Legal, IT, Credit, Compliance and Sales Team. Ensure that contracts are signed and executed by all parties involved.
- Internal Controls, Compliance and Reports: Ensure that all contracts, agreements and processes are consistently aligned with the corporate and SOX guidelines and that master data are set up are updated by reviewing the necessary reports.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or student
- Good in oral and written English communication with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen to details
- Can multi-task and work independently
- Must be a good team player
- Experience working in Shared Service Centers or related/similar.
- Advanced English level.
- Working and communicate with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Experience using SAP
- Daily use of English at current job
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.