Skills: Logistics Management, Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Minden, Nevada, United States
Role Summary/Purpose :
Perform the daily operations of logistics to ship material internationally.
Essential Responsibilities :
· Be a key part of the Bently Nevada Logistics team.
· Play an essential role in processing the paperwork for shipment to our international customers.
· Play a key team role in prioritizing and coordinating workflow through the Logistics team, investigating and solving customer shipping issues, and ensuring compliance to international rules and requlations pertaining to shipping product overseas.
· High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
· Minimum 6 months customer service experience
· Work 1st shift.
· Work around approved chemicals.
· Work overtime, as required.
· Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, as required.
· Exert up to 20 pounds of force frequently, as required.
· Exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects, as required
· To stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, as required Desired Characteristics.
Desired Characteristics :
· Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
· Customer orientation / mindset
· Bently Nevada Product knowledge
· Strong R / 3 knowledge relating to production tools
· Strong Process Orientation
· Strong analytical and time management skills
· Proactive work style, creativity, energy
· Ability to work well with others
· Self-motivated and directed
· Passionate - displays an engaging, can-do, optimistic attitude
· Accountable - sets clear and measurable goals
· Strives to learn new things
· Demonstrates unyielding integrity in all actions
· Innovation - willingness to learn and think creatively
· Inclusive - builds a connection with the team through personal involvement
· Willingness to consider customer needs and make a commitment to quality
· Ability to receive guidance and work with limited supervision; follow work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meet deadlines, punctuality and attendance standards
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.