Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $45 - $50 per hour
Location: Texas, United States
The NES Global Talent Chicago office currently has an exciting local job opportunity with one of the world's largest oil and gas organizations at one of their regional pipelines located in Elk Grove Village, IL for a Maintenance Planner. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and primarily be responsible for maintenance efficiency coordination for all facilities and assets. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM€”Some OT may be required.
Pay Range: $45-$50/hr.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and last for 24 months.
- Facilitate all electrical and instrumentation work process activities by monitoring maintenance backlogs.
- Develop safe work job plans to improve workforce productivity, identify all required resource requirements including but not limited to required manpower, parts, and equipment.
- Work with vendors for RFQ, RFI, and issuing purchase requisitions.
- Develop and issue daily and weekly work schedules and conduct the daily maintenance/operations schedule meetings.
- Facilitate between maintenance, engineering, and operations to ensure all work activities are planned, estimated, and scheduled.
- Provide leadership and guidance on effective operations of the SAP and Maintenance Work Process.
- Plan all maintenance work, estimate time and resources, and schedules all jobs.
- Manage all maintenance scheduling processes including weekly management meetings and maintenance team meetings.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Planner, Turnaround Planner, and/or Planning Engineer.
- Must have previous oil/chemical refinery experience and/or pipeline experience.
- Previous experience with SAP would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Elk Grove Village, IL region are strongly preferred. No per diem or relocation package offered at this time.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.