Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Principal Technical Program Manager to join the team in Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
- Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture• Outline multi-generational project strategy aligned to deliver on the expected outcomes
- Define execution methodologies and project management practices to be followed by all projects within the program
- Organize project teams comprising from internal and external technical and functional experts based on budget, scope and timeline
- Coordinate execution across multiple projects and drive shared approach and outcomes tracking
- Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies. Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
- Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting at various levels of the organization including leadership and executives
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
- Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected
- Perform initial and final financial reviews, and ensure ongoing budget tracking
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 8 years of professional experience.
- SAP integration, SAP SD, Oracle, Webmethods, Software AG, Middleware, ERP system, Customer facing middleware Experience.EDI experience is essential for this position.
- Proven experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive to significant change across an organization
- Experience managing budgets including budget, spend, and liquidations
- Strong understanding and knowledge of various project and portfolio management methodologies
- Strong leadership skills with Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter - requires minimal direction to accomplish goals
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies
- Strong team player and Applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
- PMP, ScrumMaster or related Project Management certifications
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.