Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Staff Senior Network Engineer to join the team in Mumbai,IndiaEssential Responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
- Lead & deliver major global programs, technical engineering and design work
- Develop and maintain system architecture and design documentation
- Involved in escalatedfor complex/critical incident troubleshooting, complex change
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 6 years of professional experience.
- In-depth experience with multi-disciplined technology stack across systems and network LAN/WAN,CloudNetworking, DevOps/SRE, Infrastructure Virtualization, and Automation.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewallsis beneficial
- CCIE Routing & Switching certification or demonstrated equivalency
- Knowledge and experience of working within an ITIL framework
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
- Excellent managing & influencing skills
- Able to communicate successfully across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and capability to focus engineering effort during times of need
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning new technologies
- Experience working in a diverse, globally distributed team
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.