Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Senior Staff Network Security Engineer to join the team in Mumbai, IndiaEssential Responsibilities:
- Develop andmaintain system architecture, roadmap and designdocumentation
- Influences the design / engineering of theglobal networkenvironments they support
- Experience of designing and delivering secure network connectivity within manufacturing environments(OT
- Leadmajor global programs or technical engineering and design work
- Coach and mentorL2 &L3 network security operations engineers
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Infrastructure Architecture.
- Experience of designing and delivering secure network connectivity within manufacturing environments(OT)
- Experience working with technical trends to assess the future direction of technology.
- Excellent communication skills: clear written and verbal communication.Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts and influence the future direction of the products / services that are supported
- Excellent collaboration skills: ability to work with other network operations engineers and cross-functional peers
- Solid understanding of networking technologies,routing, switching, LAN/WAN, DevOps& cloud connectivity
- Excellent understanding of network terminology, troubleshooting concepts, and full stack connectivity
- Ability to leadmission basedteams to roll out programs / technologies / tools on a global basis.
- Ability to identify the steps needed to accomplish a task and to lead an initiative / project manage it to completion.
- Ability to lead multiple teams of engineers to complete critical programs simultaneously.
- Strong ability to work on major outages while maintaining the ability to think critically and remain calm and composed. Ability to proactively identify areas of need and lead the effort to remediate them.
- Experience working in a diverse, globally distributed team
- Knowledge and experience of working within an ITIL framework
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.