Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Position Summary and Objectives
Full-time position as an on-site QC Representative/Inspector for renovated homes on the Ft. Bragg, NC U.S. Army installation.
- Will visit the job sites, typically comprised of 40 hours per week, performing the following minimum tasks:
- Reviewing, observing, and verifying that construction conforms to the scope of work identified by the Owner
- Observing and verifying that construction conforms to all applicable codes and guidelines, including the International Building/Residential, Mech, and Electrical codes
- Verifying completion of punch lists
- Writing/Updating field report
- Reporting potential removal or repair of defective or unsuitable work to the team
- Issuing Certificates of Occupancy and/or Certificates of Completions
- Other tasks as so directed by our Client, in accordance with the contract documents.
Minimum Qualifications and Education
- Experience in managing construction projects as an architect, superintendent, project manager, or similar role, specifically during the construction administration phase of a project
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Bachelor's degree in the construction or design field is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the construction industry, 3 years in construction administration or superintendent/construction manager role
- Residential ICC Certifications required
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- 90%-100% travel, unless local to the project
- Construction Job Site Trailer or Owner's Office Building
- On-Site observation, potential climbing of stairs, accessing roofs, mechanical rooms, etc.
- Projects regulated by OSHA
Bureau Veritas is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.