As a Bently Nevada Project Engineering Team Leader - APAC & North Asia, you will report to the global project engineering leader and lead a team of engineers that focused on engineering execution excellence for Bently Nevada projects across Asia Pacific that includes North Asia region as well.
As a Bently Nevada Project Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible for;
Fuel your passion
- Managing local engineering team across a comprehensive array of tasks relating to local client execution requirements and project/contractual obligations.
- Interacting with global project engineering organization to deliver support to the region.
- Applying knowledge of industry practices and international standards to guide the team to produce high-quality and cost-effective designs.
- Committing to On-Time Delivery of engineering deliverable.
- Assuring project execution in accordance with the cost allocations that are budgeted.
- Supporting development and improvement of documentation.
- Providing technical guidance to engineering personnel and address skills gaps in coordination with the global project engineering organization.
- Monitoring and communicating project status, business issues, and significant developments.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor of Science, Engineering in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Have at least 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas, PowerGen or related industry.
- Successful project engineering/management/services/operations execution history.
- Good track record of coaching and mentoring engineers.
- Have knowledge of Bently Nevada machinery protection and management systems products and services
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.