Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: United Kingdom
* Experience in Project Planning role
* Experience in offshore, subsea, FPSO, Marine and dredging scope
* Experienced Primavera P6 Practitioner
- Ensure compliance with Major Projects common process & Planning & Scheduling procedure
- Support Project Schedule Probabilistic Analysis as required working closely with the Lead Planner & Cost Estimating Team
- Produce & maintain Project Schedule Basis Documents including all relevant benchmarking information
- Produce Planning procedure including Progress Measurement procedure specific to the Project
- Develop Project work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Co-ordinate Project Planning meetings
- Develop and maintain Project Master Control Schedule (MCS) working closely with the delivery area SPA's to develop the MCS including all key Milestones & Interfaces ensuring robust float & allowance management with focus on forecasting accuracy
- Develop & maintain plan of company internal deliverables
- Support the development of Project Coordination Procedures (PCP's) for all contracts & verify contractor compliance to the contractual requirements
- Produce detailed monthly & weekly Project progress reports
- Ensure Project plans are integrated with Asset planning process
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.