Skills: Customer Service, IT - Sys Admin & Support, Operations Management
Other Skills: process management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
The role of the Service Delivery Coordinator is to support the Service Delivery Lead / Operational Key Account Manager to achieve and maintain high levels of service delivery through day-to-day management of queries for a defined portfolio of major clients. A key part to the role is to drive continuous improvements and achieve/maintain Trusted Advisor status for clients within the UK and Ireland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Client Compliance Platforms to ensure both Siebel and client systems (e.g. Verisae) are fully aligned in an 8 week forward look.
- Ensure inspection reports are uploaded to the relevant system in line with client KPI's.
- Create and issue internal performance data, illustrating engineer Work Order closure performance.
- Cleansing of assets to ensure Siebel is maintained and reflects the client current asset lists.
- Maintaining site contacts within Siebel.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Lead / Operational Key Account Manager to ensure the day to day running of the accounts meets the client expectations
- Managing to resolution any day to day issues or concerns and where necessary escalate to the relevant functions such a Planning or Regional Managers
- Monitor planned inspections to ensure they meet the contract KPIs and liaise with the relevant Planners to ensure work is planned effectively
- Assist in creating contract performance data.
- Ownership and accountability of all duties carried out
- Promote and support the culture of 'One BV' within the Service Delivery team
- Conduct yourself in line with Bureau Veritas Core Values and Code of Ethics.
- Comply with the Bureau Veritas UK Management System
- Stakeholder Engagement Network across the business, building relationships with key business stakeholders (Key Accounts / Planning / Customer Service / Operational Teams).
- Develop effective relationships internally and externally
- Embed a culture of One BV within the team
- Role model against BV core values and code of ethics
Key Performance Measures:
- Accurate data in Siebel
- Ensure inspections are delivered within contract KPIs
- Maintain close liaison with the specified client(s) to ensure delivery to expectation
- Regularly provide progress updates against key targets, timescales & queries
Experience & Skills Required:
- Driven to deliver best in class customer service
- Proficient in IT, particularly MS Excel and in-house systems such as Siebel
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Good geographical awareness of client locations
- Customer service focus
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in internal and external customer excellence
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to prioritise workload, work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Analytical skills and ability to deal with data / KPI's
- Positive approach to the challenges of change and see change as an opportunity
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.