Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides technical expertise and develops technical solutions (configuration, performance estimation, economics, etc.) as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Possesses a deep understanding of relevant markets and customer economic value that aid winning bid strategies. To include 'ITO': Technical analysis of client need: definition and optimization of the products; scope (description); schedule; cost, considering contract and internal policies and procedures. Calculation of plant, system and equipment performance and efficiency. Documentation of technical specifications & costing elements for further contract execution phases. This also includes OTR part where engineers work on customizing the products and implementing it for specific customer needs
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Works together with business leadership at SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivers products as part of a team. Works on cross functional teams. Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Provide technical recommendations and guidance to customers on installation and use of Thermoflex RTP pipe.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering/Technology).
- Knowledge of and experience with API 15s products.
- Minimum of 3 years customer facing experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in API 15s product technical support.
- Understanding of produced fluids and their compatibility with different piping materials.
- Requires detailed knowledge of oilfield well production facilities including operation and construction practices.
- Detailed knowledge of API 15S to understand the relevant product performance and suitability in client applications.
- Be able to lead and conduct technical presentations in client facilities and industry conferences.
- Provide company representation when needed at installation sites to support proper pipe installation and other customer requirements.
- Evaluate industry trends and understand customers evolving needs.
Identify new oppurtunities to expand the products market penetration into other industries.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.