Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Senior Liner Hanger Specialist to join the team in Dhahran, Saudi ArabiaEssential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Well bore Construction Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Well bore Construction and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Well bore Construction applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two-year Technical college degree
- Min. of 6 years' experience in Liner Hanger, Upper Completions and Lower Completions field. operations
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction products in at least one product line.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Dhahran, Saudi ArabiaAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.