Head Process & Systems Support Primary Purpose of the Position
- Division Head for the Project Services functions covering Business and Management Systems. Provides Engineering Business and Management Systems to the Project Engineering & Procurement Services Directorate.
- Responsible for the Project Engineering & Procurement Services Directorate Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management Systems and Integrated Project Management System functions.
- Lead the identification, development and implementation of new added value improvement initiatives within Engineering Departments of Project Engineering & Procurement Services Directorate.
- Responsible for managing the Directorate Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management Systems, Integrated Project Management System, Portfolio/Project Performance reporting, ICT and SAP support functions.
- Analyses business problems in the context of business processes, business requirements, business scenarios, interfaces and high level business architecture and identify opportunities for improvement and optimization to enable Project Engineering & Procurement Services Directorate to achieve its strategic objectives.
Qualification & Experience Required.
- Manage the functions of Process, Systems and Administration Division to support the Project Engineering & Procurement Services Directorate.
- Manage and communicate continuous process improvement initiatives, best practices and update relevant Policies, Procedures and Guidelines consistent with corporate requirements.
- Direct continual improvement initiatives in line with industry best practices and long terms strategic objectives; review and approve processes, policies, procedures and guidelines for implementation across the Directorate.
- Direct, plan, develop, coordinate and maintain QHSE Management Systems consistent with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards in conjunction with departmental management representatives.
- Manage planning, execution, reporting and close out of internal/external audits across The Directorate, including contractor audits to ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, standards and systems.
- Manage, implement and improve integrated Project Management System, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, to support the effective execution of capital projects by the Directorate.
- Plan, develop, coordinate and manage performance measurement in the Directorate including the identification and application of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) through benchmarking exercises in order to provide optimum realization of business processes and services.
- Manage Portfolio/Project reporting process across the Directorate in concise and timely manner to ensure appropriate information is provided to management and facilitate reporting to external stakeholders on behalf of management.
- Manage the delivery of business analysis services, to identify and analyze business requirements/opportunities, and the implementation of suitable business systems to enable efficient operations across the Directorate.
- Manage and ensure the provision, allocation, maintenance and support of appropriate SAP and IT support services to the Directorate project engineering staffs at various levels, including its improvements in liaison with IT department in accordance with established Key Performance Indicators.
- BSc. in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent preferably with Masters in Business Management/ Administration.
- Fifteen (15) years multi-disciplinary experience in various strata of project management including 5 years in Oil and Gas Industry in a managerial position with maturity commensurate with Business Applications in Engineering/Project Management environment.
- Require good knowledge of all aspects of engineering project development, and execution and sound knowledge of Business Administration.
- Good oral and written English language with reporting, presentation, negotiation and effective leadership/motivation skills.
- Should have proficiency in computer systems and applications.
- Should possess good knowledge of current International Business Practices.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.