Baker Hughes Inc. has an opening for an Account Manager in Robinson, IL. As a leader in the oil refining services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage existing Process, Fuels and Water Treatment business at Customer Location
- Engage, entertain, and communicate with plant personnel at customer facilities.
- Lead and oversee team activities within assigned account.
- Build strong relationships with key customers through value selling and entertainment.
- Learn and develop technical background on Baker Hughes products and services.
- Handle special projects (internal and external), as assigned
- Development and execution of short and long-range sales goals.
- Identify and close new sales growth opportunities.
- Interface across the internal organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science.
- Industrial / refinery experience.
- Experience with Process, Finished Fuels and Waste Water chemical treatment programs within a refinery or in a refinery engineering position
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Process Data System software
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- Minimal business travel
- Ability to work safely 100% of the time
- 5+ years experience in the Refining Industry
- Experience with Industrial Sales
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry degree
- Project Management experience
Robinson, ILAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.