As a Senior Field Application Engineer, you will own the technical communication among sales, external customers & internal technical / commercial resources. You will identify, develop potential opportunities to promote and sell Nexus Controls hardware (OnCore), software, and service products to Oil & gas and industrial customers.
As a Senior Field Application Engineer, you will be responsible for;
Fuel your passion
- Being in line with region Nexus Controls sales & commercial team to lead growth initiatives.
- Providing input on market trends, competitor activity, product features and functions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Have minimum of 7 years of experience in sales or sales support.
- Have experience in Oil & gas, Energy or industrial sector.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.