As a Senior Cybersecurity Sales Manager, you will provide commercial and application leadership for Cyber related opportunities in the region. You will also focus on supporting and leading regional Sales and Commercial Teams in effectively growing Cyber related area. You will also participate in regional industry events, advisory boards and regulatory committees to influence the thoughts of the leadership on Cybersecurity matters within the industry.
As a Senior Cybersecurity Manager, you will be responsible for;
Fuel your passion
- Selling product(s), services, parts, solutions of Nexus Controls' cybersecurity.
Owning the APAC Cyber annual operating plan for Cyber security Orders.
- Developing and maintaining good understanding of the company Cyber solution and service offerings.
- Providing Cyber commercial leadership / support through the proposal development phase to ensure optimal opportunity strategy and execution.
- Establishing relationships at the department and higher levels within key regional and global customers to ensure awareness at current threats on Cybersecurity and establish a preference for our solution.
- Partnering with Product Line leadership to remain current market trends and anticipate changes in the market and continually educate Regional and Product Line Teams on market dynamics and solution updates
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Have minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales or engineering Cybersecurity.
- Have experience in Oil & gas, Energy or industrial sector.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.