Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Role: Project Controller
Location: Mannheim, Germany
- Participation in a capital project
- Preparation, status determination and analysis of all levels of schedules (E / P / C schedules)
- Progress measurement , cost monitoring, analysis and reporting in the project
- Change and deviation control including information to the project manager about possible Issues related to costs and schedule, and making recommendations on how to proceed
- Development and review of TCI estimates
- Preparation and review of working hour estimates
- Bachelor / Master / Diploma in engineering or industrial engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of plant construction in the oil / gas / petrochemical industry
- Experience in EVM , in particular progress management and experience with phase-oriented work (Study, PreFEED, FEED, Detailed Engineering)
- very good knowledge of Primavera and MS Project desirable
- very good German and English skills
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!