Skills: Business Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.HoustonTexas
The purpose of this position is to develop new business and strong and sustainable working relationships with assigned clients while providing functional leadership for the management of client programs, developing plans and implementing growth strategies for the assigned client portfolio, to include monitoring and improving the account health. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships for clients and prospects based in the Emissions Services market. This is a direct sales role - you will be a hunter - a target-driven individual contributor with a collaborative team focus in the North America Emissions Services and OPEX (Testing, Inspection, Certification) market.
• In coordination with the Sales VP and the Service Line VP, develop and manage the sales for new and existing accounts.
• In coordination with Business line, Operations and Executive Management to develop and implement "Win" strategies for targeted accounts.
• Continuously interface with clients to calibrate their expectations with BVNA performance and resolve or escalate issues that do not meet client expectations.
• Fully understand client organization, their business model, goals and strategies (including leadership personnel, key initiatives, news and financials) to drive business development activities. Ensure alignment of BVNA resources with client needs and expectations to realize client satisfaction.
• Ensure financial and customer activity metrics are achieved and soft issues are managed effectively.
• Fully accountable to accurately forecast and deliver account revenue overall for group of target accounts.
• Identify and coordinate the development of additional BVNA services offerings to fully maximize BVNA's engagement with the client - communicate to your fellow sales professionals in different operating groups.
• Manage price negotiation, discounts, contracts, RFP's between client and BVNA related parties.
• Collect, monitor and disseminate data on market trends and client needs to the operations team.
• Monitor, identify and communicate to relevant parties any risk or opportunities based on continuous review of the health of the account.
• Ensure creation and execution of account reviews quarterly
• Manage client meetings and presentations along with participating in training seminars and/or tradeshows.
• Maintain account activates in BVNA CRM system (Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Activity etc.)
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated national accounts.
• Meets assigned standard/ target for profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
• Develops and executes strategic customer account plans that meet strategic objectives.
• Achieves assigned teams sales and revenue quota(s).
• Reports to the Vice President Sales, Oil & Gas
• Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client management.
• Works within the assigned customer base to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
• At least three (3) years of sales experience in the Testing, Inspection and Certification service industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Industry Experience and client contacts in the Emissions Services and related OPEX segment
• Must have an understanding and general competency in areas of technical regulations, standards, and compliance and requirements that relate to Emissions Services and related engineering services
• Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, be responsive and thrive in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to develop and lead sales forecasting activities, budget development, and performance goals. Strong emphasis in client acquisition and development, valuations, and competitor analysis.
• Communication - Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, excellent presentation skills, able to communicate at all levels with both internal and external executives, regulators, and municipal officials.
• Leadership and Teamwork - Ability to interface and effectively work with various groups and cultures involved (partners, government, agencies, contractors, operations, etc.), and gain alignment to achieve objectives.
• Road Warrior - ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, document and database software (MS Office suite) and CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
An employee in this position typically works in an office environment with controlled climate.
This position requires extensive travel to client offices and job sites.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.