Senior Director - Digital Technology Mergers, Acquisitions & DivestituresWould being part of a digital transformation excite you?Partner with the best Join our digital transformation team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. Our team is responsible for managing, planning and directing the organization's efforts to achieve growth through strategic business development initiatives.Play a pivotal role in our business
The Senior Director - Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures is a critical resource in Baker Hughes' strategic business development activities. Serving as the lead Digital Technology resource for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures, this role will be part of the global business development effort and will work closely with business leaders, Corporate Development and the integration leads across the organization.
As a Senior Director - Digital Technology Mergers, Acquisitions &, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Participate in business development due diligence and opportunity analysis as well as lead, plan, and execution of acquisition integrations, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Oversee the creation, management and continuous refinement of a Digital Technology integration 'playbook' and standard deliverables to manage business development transactions.
- Drive day-to-day delivery of transaction activities throughout pre- and post-transaction planning and execution.
- Develop our people through coaching; providing input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participating in staff recruitment and retention activities; and provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff.
- Proactively identify, track and resolve issues as well as develop communications on statuses and issue escalation.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have professional consulting, systems implementations, merger integration, business transformation, or change management experience.
- Have a proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business lines
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar and strong relevant, professional IT Mergers and Acquisitions
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In the Sr. Director- Digital Technology Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
- Working from home - Flexibility to work occasionally from home
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. To keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.