Skills: Marine Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
IF YOU ARE A MARINE ENGINEER PLEASE APPLY, WE ARE UPDATING OUR DATABASE FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Tranport Canada License
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre Employment Screening Checks.
- Certificate of Competency
- STCW Certifications completed or renewed within the last 5 years
- Basic Survival Training, H2S Alive, Fall Protection & Confined Space Entry (for Rigs)
- Ship Security with Designated Security Duties
- Fast rescue boat for Officer's and Engineers
- Marine Advanced First Aid or Marine Basic First Aid
- Valid Passport
- Seaman's Logbook
- Valid Marine medical (CAPP Medical for Rigs)
- Drug and alcohol screening will be required for employment
- Require 3 years of engineer experience
It is the objective of Puglisevich to ensure employment equity within the workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications and experience to make application for this position. Qualified residents of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador will be given first consideration in the staffing of these positions.
Position Marine Engineer Positions (All) Location Puglisevich Crews & Services Limited - NL EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: