Baker Hughes has an opening for an Account Manager for the Western, PA area. The account manager will focus on managing existing water treatment applications, while developing and closing new sales opportunities within the refining, steel, power and petrochemical markets. The person will also be responsible to routinely assist with existing Process/Finished Fuels business at local refineries. The position is for a customer interfacing member of the BKR sales team, which will require effective collaboration to achieve yearly objectives. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization.
BKR is searching for a candidate who is a self-starter, driven, highly competitive, and results-oriented.
Safety is a core value that the candidate must demonstrate daily, while efficiently executing their work activates within and outside of our customer's facilities.
The position will require roughly 20% travel time.Essential Responsibilities:
- Proven track record in customer sales
- Capability of working independently to achieve results
- Routinely review KPI performance with customer Key Stakeholders & Leadership
- Cultivate strong relationships with customer Key Stakeholders & Leadership
- Provide technical support for chemical treatment programs in a timely manner
- Ability to engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data, and communicating findings
- Maintain existing customer base by providing world-class customer service through the implementation of best practices
- Develop collaborative business relationships with existing customers and potential business partners
- Implements effective plans to develop new business and acquire new customers
- Interfaces across the internal organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering / Engineering / Science Degree
- 3 years' industrial experience
- Results driven leadership that is focused on achieving innovative, continuous, and measureable sales results
- Experience managing sales process's
- Working knowledge of chemical treatment systems & programs
- Demonstrates strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc...)
- Commitment to safety, customer service, quality, and team environment
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug & Alcohol Testing Regulations
- Clean driving record
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Chemical sales and support experience
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships with customers
- 5+ years of power, petrochemical, industrial plant or refinery water treatment experience
- Knowledge of how to design, install, and monitor chemical treatment programs
- Experience handling hazardous materials
- Ability to obtain a TWIC card
- Experience working with pumps, generators, hoses and fittings
Western, PA (Ideally north side of Pittsburgh)About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.